Why Our Pub is Great
The Red Hawk in Brough is a bright modern pub with great traditional features like a family room and a snug. When we say we offer something for everyone, we really mean it! Love pub games? Pick up a cue and show off your skills on the pub pool table. Like quiz nights? Get a few friends together, pick a team name and see if you can win The Red Hawk quiz. And if you appreciate a good night out, come in for one of our charity events and have fun while raising money for a deserving cause. We’re the hub of the local community. There’s always something happening.
The Red Hawk is easily one of the best food pubs in Brough. If you like great value pub grub, you’ll love us! Our food menu is jam-packed with snacks, sharers, sandwiches, mains, and burgers for all tastes. Burger lovers will adore our mighty prime ground steak burgers. Vegetarians will light up when they clock the delicious meat-free options on the menu. And fans of traditional fare will give our pub classics the thumbs up.
Looking for really nice carvery pubs near Hull? Come to us.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Red Hawk, Welton Road, Brough, HU15 1AF